Hybrid Red Onion
- Dark red early long day onion
- Excellent exterior and interior colour
- Strong tops and very attractive bulbs
- Root system is vigorous showing good tolerances to both Pink Root and Fusarium.
- Expected storage is 4 – 8 months.
New early long day red with long storage potential. High yielding and extremely uniform globe shape. Glossy, attractive red skins with good retention. Highly single centred. Adaptable with good anti bronzing characteristics.
High yielding, intermediate day red onion. Extremely dark red colour with good gloss. Globe to attened globe with high percentage of single centre bulbs. Strong root vigour. Medium – long storage potential
Additional comments and cultural notes
Very adaptable red variety with excellent top vigour. The uniformly flattened globe shape offers excellent colour and good storage ability for its type. It has shown good partial resistance to Downy Mildew.