- Non-edible fruit
- Light grey skin colour easily distinguishable from the main crop
- Average fruit size 200g – 500g
- Features an abundance of flowers beginning early in the crop cycle and continuing through to very late in the cycle
- Lion King is a suitable pollinator for both early and late maturing watermelon varieties
- Has shown good tolerance to Fusarium in our field trials.
Plant is strong yet restrained in size
* Specific traits are protected by patents.
Brand: Origene Seeds
Technical sheet: Watermelon_Lion-King_Product-Detailer_new.pdf